[Serusers] How to avoid sending messages more than once at the same destination?

Alberto Cruz acruz at tekbrain.com
Wed Jul 27 20:51:01 CEST 2005

Hi I have an issue. We are using B2BUA in the middle of SER and the UA
and the PSTN-GW.

Sometimes when a call is canceled the B2BUA finished the call
transaction and clear the call id from the memory before it receives the
408 message from SER so SER continues sending the same message many
times until it completes the max forwards time.

Is there a way to tell SER if it don't receive a replay for that message
it stop sending the message again?

Regards

Alberto Cruz