[Serusers] Queries regarding SIP IM

Tue Jul 26 12:11:47 CEST 2005

Hi!

1. Please always Cc: to the mailing list - others might also be
interested in this topic and may help you.

2. I'm not sure if I understand the problem correctly

The SIP Proxy should forward all INVITEs to the corresponding SIP
client. Then the SIP client may choose to receive a second sessions
(voice, video or IM) or not.

regards,
klaus