[Serusers] Return code 481 & mediaproxy

Mik Cheez michael_bulk at wildgate.com
Mon Jul 25 22:51:56 CEST 2005

I have a SER box which receives a 481 'Call Leg Does Not Exist'
sometimes when using SER + Mediaproxy after a 'BYE' is received.  I'd
say about half the time I see this 481, the rest I see 200 (the
last_method is BYE in either case).

Though the source is using public IP's, I must use mediaproxy else I
lose the audio after 15 seconds or so.  The config was adapted from one
found in the onsip.org guide, but depends on 'exec_dset()' for routing.

Any suggestions would be appreciated.  I've attached the config.