[Serusers] 2 SER's

Mon Jul 25 21:40:12 CEST 2005

Thomas Britis wrote:
> Hi,
>
>  Could anyone give me some links, documentation (or configuration
> example) on how to connect two or more SER (using ip AND user/pass based
> authentication) ? I was looking into ser's documentation but without
> success.

You can trust other proxies by checking the source IP address of the
request.
   if (src_ip==192.168.0.10) {
     # request comes from trusted proxy
   }

You can also use the functions from the lcr module to verfiy the src IP
address against a table of trusted IPs.

I think there are also some funtions in the permission module.

Furthermore, between the SIP proxies I would use TCP or TLS instead of
UDP to prevent IP spoofing.

regards,
klaus