[Serusers] [serweb] classkit.so driving me crazy

Dave ddx66 at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 25 21:17:28 CEST 2005

Hi,
I am running redhat 9.0, php version 4.2.2 and each
time I try to load the serweb page, I get the
following error:

Function aggregate_methods() doesn't exists. Try
install Classkit extension.
http://pecl.php.net/package/classkit

Great, I go the web site pecl.php.net and I download
the stuff. But guess what, I can't figure out how to
install it because all it has is a .c, .h. .m4 file.

So I read a posting on newsgroup and go and downloag
the php-pecl rpm from iptel.org. But guess what, I try
to install it and it says that it requires "php