[Serusers] SER + NAT

Thomas Britis thomas at tcnet.com.br
Mon Jul 25 19:16:54 CEST 2005

Hi all,

	I have ser running, and everything is working fine.
	I tried to use two softphones (x-lite) on the same network - behind a
firewall (NAT).
	Both of the clients logs on ok and I can call one from other. The
problem comes when I try to hung up from the caller. After a few
seconds, the caller gets OK from SER BUT callee don't hang up. And SER
don't even terminate the connection (module acc).

	I'm using nathelper and rtpproxy.

	Here is my ser.cfg (only parts that matter):

loadmodule "/tcnet/ser/lib/ser/modules/nathelper.so"

modparam("registrar", "nat_flag", 6)

# nathelper
modparam("nathelper", "natping_interval", 30)
modparam("nathelper", "ping_nated_only", 1)

route{

         if (nat_uac_test("19")) {
                 if (method == "REGISTER" || ! search("^Record-Route:")) {
                         log (1, "src addressw different than via
header->NAT");
                         # Try NAT traversal, if the client is symmetrical
                         fix_nated_contact();

                         if (method == "INVITE") {
                                 sl_send_reply("", "Client is behind NAT
And Requested a call");
                                 if (fix_nated_sdp("1"))
sl_send_reply("", "Client SDP Replaced");
                         };
                         force_rport();
                         append_hf("P-hint: fixed NAT contact for
request\r\n");
                         # flag 5 indicates that incoming request is
from NATed client
                         setflag(5);
                 };
         };