[Serusers] I have some confuse in asterisk + ser for voicemail and IVR function!

zhaomin zhaomin at kingdream.com
Mon Jul 25 03:50:55 CEST 2005

Hello!
    I have some confuse in asterisk +ser combine,My ser is working well and I can register to call .Than I install asterisk well in same linux host.asterisk is working , I can watched the process can receiving on the port 5060 and listening on the port 5038 .  this is differ of ser's  process ,it's listening and receiving on 5060. when I stop ser and runing asterisk alone ,I can not used asterisk for x-lite register ,My problem is my asterisk is working correct ?some doc tell me I need to edit the sip.conf port:5061 to combine with ser and forward fail call to in ser.cfg configure in port 5061. Just only do like that ? who have a correct ser.cfg with asterisk configure and asterisk conf sample give me some referrence.Wish anyones help!
    Thanks advance
         Zhaomin