[Serusers] Does VOVIDA B2BUA works with SER+MEDIAPROXY?

Alberto Cruz acruz at tekbrain.com
Sat Jul 23 01:22:36 CEST 2005

Thanks Mike, I really appreciate your feedback but I would like to
resolve the routing problem that I have at this time before to skip to
another solution.
My deployment is like this:

NatedUA --> SER+MEDIAPROXY  <----> B2BUA

                   PSTN GW

The B2BUA is running in a separeted machine.
If the UA place a call and follow the progress of the call, the call is
completed without any trouble
If the UA place a call but then we decide to CANCEL the call for any
reason, the CALL continues in progress from SER to the PSTN GW

Please I need help I really don't know what I'm doing wrong. I guess I'm
making a mistake in my routing configuration at ser.cfg but I can't find
where I already tried many things like forwarding only INVITE and BYE
from SER to B2BUA but It didn't work neither.

I already posted my NGREP trace and my ser.cfg file at :
http://pastebin.ca/18313 </18313>
http://pastebin.ca/18314 </18314>

Regards

Alberto Cruz