Rv: Re: [Serusers] accounting accuracy

Iqbal iqbal at gigo.co.uk
Fri Jul 22 20:36:57 CEST 2005

The fields seem to be correct at a first glance, as long as you are
matching INVITE and BYE, it should be okay. I presume your not allowing
users to do anything like call forwarding, if you are the accounting
fields for that are slightly different.

10% diff per month is alot, is it in the favour of the gateway...if its
in your favour...dont tell anyone :-)

Is the number of calls to a particular country add up, i.e ser shows 10
calls to India, does the gateway also, is there a particular country
destination which is showing the largest incorrect minutes.

When you hang up a call, have u checked to see how quickly the BYE hits
your acc table, and what the time stamp on it is, especially if the
callee hangs up, i.e the BYE comes from the gateway.
Do you have any unmatched calls, i.e INVITES without a BYE, if so how many.

Any problems with power failures i.e endpoints not being able to send a BYE.

Iqbal

PS I haven't been knighted as yet, hence you dont need to call me
Sir...but I am petitioning the Queen as soon as I get a chance :-)