[Serusers] LCR Module - Does it support PSTN prefix digits?

Paul Hazlett javarockx at gmail.com
Fri Jul 22 20:13:02 CEST 2005

Andreas,

Attached is a patch which fixes core dumps when using your LCR patch.
Core dumps were happening because we used AVPs for other things in our
ser.cfg file and the LCR module was erroneously touching AVPs not
related to the LCR module.

Many thanks for the patch -- it saved us a bunch of time and effort!

Regards,
Paul