[Serusers] gateways and interconnects

Daryl Sanders daryl.sanders at gmail.com
Fri Jul 22 19:49:06 CEST 2005

There are are several types of peering/interconnect arrangements like
this that would be very beneficial to many of us. I agree that a SER
business list would be the best place to start.

The obvious benefit would be to expand your footprint to other areas
without the upfront capital investment.

I would love to see something like a fwdout.net for SER, only on the
business/itsp level with reliability.

I have been looking into this for quite some time. If anyone would
like to discuss this more off-list, feel free to email me.

- Daryl