[Serusers] on busy

Iqbal iqbal at gigo.co.uk
Fri Jul 22 16:50:30 CEST 2005

Hi

If a user is busy, or does not asnwer ser can send the call to
voicemail, now if I have plugged in asterisk, and am using asterisk to
route the call back out, I can either have asterisk drop the call to
voicemail when busy using extensions, OR send a busy message back to SER
which will then process and send to asterisk...anyone know which
is/would be better, I am thiking the latter, since I am then pretty much
using SER for processing messages all the time

Iqbal