[Serusers] location persistency after restart

tulay sazak tulaysazak at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 22 15:42:14 CEST 2005

Hello all,

I installed SER 0.9.3 successfully.
I am using mySQL for location db persistency.
I installed MySQL 3.23.58 server and client.
When a SIP subscriber registers, sip subscriber
details are stored in location table in a record.

The problem is that, when I stop ser and try to start
it again, ser fails to start.

However, If I delete the record from the location
table  and then start ser, it runs successfully.

If I start ser when there is a record in location
table, it prints the following lines.
----------------
 0(0) DEBUG: init_mod: auth_radius
 0(0) auth_radius - Initializing
 0(0) auth_radius: No `Cisco' vendor in Radius
dictionary
 0(0) find_export: found <pre_auth> in module auth
[/usr/local/lib/ser/modules/auth.so]
 0(0) find_export: found <post_auth> in module auth
[/usr/local/lib/ser/modules/auth.so]
 0(0) fixing /usr/local/lib/ser/modules/rr.so
record_route
 0(0) fixing /usr/local/lib/ser/modules/auth_radius.so
radius_www_authorize
 0(0) fixing /usr/local/lib/ser/modules/auth.so
www_challenge
 0(0) fixing /usr/local/lib/ser/modules/registrar.so
save
 0(0) get_connection(): Connection not found in the
pool

Anyone has any idea about this issue?

thanks in advance

Tulay Sazak