[Serusers] gateways and interconnects

Iqbal iqbal at gigo.co.uk
Fri Jul 22 14:30:13 CEST 2005

recent discussion about gateways got me thinking, surely there are
enough people on this list, with gateways in most major countries, would
it not be cost effective (havent number crunched here) if we could
somehow interlink our ser proxies, to route traffic across to the
nearest proxy. Again not fully sure of the benefits.

eg ser is the US, who has US DID's etc, and I wanted them, I could
realistically purchase from that local SER guy, as opposed to having to
go through all the interconnect stuff, and finding a partner myself.
Maybe a ser-business mailing list for this might be useful.

Iqbal