[Serusers] NAT

Sebastian Kühner skuehner at veraza.com
Thu Jul 21 19:35:53 CEST 2005

Hi!

I'm forwarding to the Gateway. I can forward it with a symmetrical cone nat
now,
too. But with a Port Restricted Cone NAT no... this is my last problem I
hope.

Here my routing:

if (isflagset(6)) {
    force_rtp_proxy();
    t_on_reply("2");
    append_hf("P-Behind-NAT: Yes\r\n");
    append_hf("P-hint: GATEWAY\r\n");
};

if (method=="INVITE") {
    record_route();
    setflag(1);
    if (uri=~"sip:00") {
        strip(3);
        prefix("xxxx");
        rewritehostport("xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx:5060");
    };
};

if (!t_relay()) {
    sl_reply_error();
    break;
};

onreply_route[2] {
    if (status=~"2[0-9][0-9]") {
        force_rport();
        fix_nated_contact();
        if (search("User-Agent: Cisco ATA.*")) {
            fix_nated_sdp("2");
        };
        force_rtp_proxy();
    };