[Serusers] Problem authorizing with radius

Naresh Parmar naresh_parmar14 at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 21 17:05:12 CEST 2005

Folks,

i changed the flag in the  sip_router/modules/acc/Makefile to LIBS=-L$(LOCALBASE)/lib and it works fine now.....i.e. the acc module compiles fine...... Thanks Ricardo and Greger...your advise really helped me out....now i m using radius authentication and mysql authorization......user credentials are stored in the mysql database only after the user is authenticated against radius server........

Thanks Ricardo and Greger...your advise really helped me out....now i m using radius authentication and mysql authorization......i'll be back with the queries on accounting now :)

cheers,
naresh

"Greger V. Teigre" <greger at teigre.com> wrote:>auth: No authenticate method (Auth-Type) configuration found for the request: Rejecting the user
>auth: Failed to validate the user.

This is where it fails. SER does not send Auth-Type, freeRadius is configured to require an Auth-Type. I don't know how you change that, I don't use freeRadius.
g-)