[Serusers] ACK

Greger V. Teigre greger at teigre.com
Thu Jul 21 07:20:56 CEST 2005

Just curious: Have you used the ONsip.org Getting Started guide, configs and
getting started source package!?  Rtpproxy is included, while mediaproxy is
a standalone package where everything is prepared.

Getting this far, you can try to the udp mode:
# We set up requests over udp
modparam("nathelper", "rtpproxy_sock", "udp:10.56.0.5:22222")

Start rtpproxy this way:
rtpproxy -l your_up -s udp:*

g-)