[Serusers] Problem authorizing with radius

Naresh Parmar naresh_parmar14 at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 20 19:09:25 CEST 2005

Hi Ricardo,

Tried it. It still gives me the same error. Please let me know the version of the radius server you are using.?? Also can you please let me know wht did u do to make the accounting work...??

Best Regards,
Naresh

Ricardo Martinez <rmartinez at redvoiss.net> wrote:
Hello Naresh.
    I guess there is an error in the way you call the authorization for the INVITE.  As far as i know for the REGISTER message (authentication) you need the statement :

    radius_www_authorize

    But for the INVITE you need to call "radius_proxy_authorize".  This is what i have in my ser.cfg

            if (method=="INVITE") {

                if (!radius_proxy_authorize("")) {
                        proxy_challenge("","1");
                        break;
                };
        };

maybe you can try this and tell me how it works.

Good luck

Ricardo Martinez.-