[Serusers] ACK

Sebastian Kühner skuehner at veraza.com
Wed Jul 20 18:37:58 CEST 2005

Hi,

Ok, my rtpproxy doesn't work, so I try it with STUN. When I look at my
SIP-messages I get the information, that the audio stream has to go through
my public IP... but I don't hear anything (I have the volume on maximum).

The Invite comes with this message:

v=0.
o=- 3330865830 3330865830 IN IP4 xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx.         <-- Public IP
s=SJphone.
c=IN IP4 xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx                    <-- Public IP
t=0 0.
a=direction:active.
m=audio 16482 RTP/AVP 3 8 0 101.
a=rtpmap:3 GSM/8000.
a=rtpmap:8 PCMA/8000.
a=rtpmap:0 PCMU/8000.
a=rtpmap:101 telephone-event/8000.
a=fmtp:101 0-11,16.

Doesn't that mean, that the audio-stream has to go through my public IP now?
Both sides doesn't hear anything...

What's wrong?

Sebastian