[Serusers] Instance Media Feature Tag

Aisling ashling.odriscoll at cit.ie
Wed Jul 20 11:19:08 CEST 2005

Hello,

I am wondering whether the SER process for dealing with SIP REGISTER
messages supports instance identifiers? i.e. an instance media feature
tag defined in the SIP REGISTER contact field. It is defined according
to the following internet draft:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-jennings-sipping-instance-id-0
1.txt

Could someone let me know if this is supported?

BR,
Aisling.

Aisling O' Driscoll
Research Student
Centre for Adaptive Wireless Systems
Cork Institute of Technology.

Email: ashling.odriscoll at cit.ie

The above electronic mail transmission is confidential and intended only for the person to whom it is addressed. Its contents may be protected by legal and/or professional privilege. Should it be received by you in error please contact the sender at the above quoted email address. Any unauthorised form of reproduction of this message is strictly prohibited. The Institute does not guarantee the security of any information electronically transmitted and is not liable if the information contained in this communication is not a proper and complete record of the message as transmitted by the sender nor for any delay in its receipt.