[Serusers] Serious problems with SER : crash. Need Help

Ricardo Martinez rmartinez at redvoiss.net
Mon Jul 18 16:34:47 CEST 2005

Hello Dmitry
	Thanks for your answer.  I am so lost with this problem that it is
worth the try.  A couple of silly question.
	- By "vanilla" you mean the RedHat 9 without any updates? or what?.
	- Is safe just to install the fix-update for glibc without any other
pre-installation?

Thanks again
Regards,

Ricardo Martinez.-