[Serusers] Missed BYEs

Greger V. Teigre greger at teigre.com
Mon Jul 18 08:53:47 CEST 2005

Jon,
AFAIK, there should be no reason in terms of code change etc that should
make you miss BYEs for 0.9.3 that you haven't for 0.8.14.  I assume you mean
accounting of BYEs?
    What is significant and can you track them going through SER? (using
ngrep or xlog and log all BYEs)  If so, there is an issue. If you cannot see
them in the log file (and you record route everything except REGISTER),
there is something else going on.
g-)