[Serusers] Problem : Can SER process the reINVITE messages properly?

Greger V. Teigre greger at teigre.com
Mon Jul 18 08:44:55 CEST 2005

Hi Ricardo,
Thanks for a detailed analysis. Some questions:
- Is your session really set up initially (before the reINVITE)?
(mediaproxy reports 0/0/0 bytes)
- You didn't show the ngrep trace. The script uses nat=yes in the Route
header of the INVITE to detect a nat'ed client. Can you verify that the
reINVITE has the nat=yes?
- You haven't showed the mediaproxy log (it will show the callers reporting
in etc). That could help (default /var/log/messages)
- You can put a log statement in the loose_route section after the test for
nat=yes to see if use_media_proxy was called

g-)