[Serusers] registration

Chia Huey Lim chiahuey at genme.com
Fri Jul 15 21:20:03 CEST 2005

Hi,

Does SER restrict the numbers of registration for each username by default?
If ya, what's the cutting point and anyway to configure the setting?
I have tested on my SER, if I login with same username again and again,
after a few times, just can't register anymore unless I clear cache of that
username.

Regards,
Chia