[Serusers] SEMS START ERROR: getLocalIP

harry gaillac gaillacharry at yahoo.fr
Fri Jul 15 14:01:13 CEST 2005

Fix you script to write PID

USAGE: sems [options]
       -f config_filename:  sets configuration file to
use
       -i fifo_name:        path and file name of our
fifo file.
       -o ser_fifo_name:    path and file name of
Ser's fifo file.
       -d device:           sets network device for
media advertising
       -P pid_file:         write a pid file.
       -u uid:              set user id.
       -g gid:              set group id.
       -x plugin_path:      root path for plugins
       -D log_level:        sets log level (error=0,
warning=1, info=2, debug=3).
       -E :                 debug mode: do not fork
and log to stderr.
       -h :                 this help screen.

   Notes:
       * plug-ins are searched in