[Serusers] SEMS START ERROR: getLocalIP

geotelcom geotelcom at yahoo.fr
Fri Jul 15 21:36:47 CEST 2005

Hi team,
Trying to load sems, I get the error "getLocalIP ... Could not determine proper local address for media advertising !"
Might be something stupid but I can not figure out why. Was checking sems and ser config sems.cpp and the archives.
Anyone have an idea or a suggestion, whatever ?
Thanks

(720) ERROR: getLocalIP (sems.cpp:547): Could not determine proper local address for media advertising !
(720) ERROR: getLocalIP (sems.cpp:548): Try using 'ifconfig -a' to find a proper interface and configure

Quite sure, it has already happened
Debugging cpp now ! Any hint ?
Thanks, G