[Serusers] Harry

Iqbal iqbal at gigo.co.uk
Fri Jul 15 01:42:28 CEST 2005

Hi

Harry, i think its the words you choose to dscribe products :-)
Serweb, ser, asterisk,apache,bind,exim,sendmail.....ad infinitum ALL have
problems, and sometimes no one has a solution, but it dnt mean no one is
listening.

Most people on this list, possibly dont use serweb, or sems. They are
also working in full time jobs, which takes alot of time, I should know
I spent most of today doing balance sheets, that had jack to do with
SER, but had to be done.

Your not tedious, just dont stress it, chill, smoke a pipe of peace, or
whatever u use to relax, and see if you can diagnose the problem
As we discussed the domain/username column in missed_calls seems to be
empty, if this is the case then we need to work out why that is, post
that on serusers, maybe someone can shed lite, is it a db_mode setting
in ser.cfg

Iqbal