[Serusers] Re: LCR Capabilities Patch

Andreas Granig andreas.granig at inode.info
Thu Jul 14 22:54:06 CEST 2005

Brett Nemeroff wrote:
> Andreas Granig wrote:
>> I guess it doesn't work without the patch too, does it? Can you send
>> the full SIP message which causes this error? Just wondering if "ARG0"
>> is part of the R-URI or if it's debug output of SER (which is not the
>> case for my CVS version here, which is 0.9.1 from Apr. 30 2005). Which
>> SER version are you using?
>>
> Hey, thanks for writing me back. Your structures didn't appear to exist
> in my lcr_mod.c file and the patch applied just fine.
> Let me know if this helps..
>
> Version:
> hstngw2 modules # /var/lib/ser/sbin/ser -V
> version: ser 0.10.99-dev5 (i386/linux)

Well, the patch has never been tested for 0.10.99, it was written for
Juha's 0.9-backport, for which it works great for millions of calls so
far (at least for me ;o) )

Francesco Botta reported some problems with RPID-Header after updating
SER in April, but I don't know his current status.

I'll take some time to port the patch to CVS-HEAD next week though.

Andy