[Serusers] make calls without registration

Dave ddx66 at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 14 02:28:31 CEST 2005

Thanks. But how can a UA make a call without
registration since SER would not know it's contact
info. I suppose this would work if the UA is on a
public IP since in that case SER would simply forward
the call to the RURI. But if the UA is behind a NAT,
making a call without registration is not possible.
Right?

Can someone please provide some details?