[Serusers] Linux VoIP Server LiveCD

Ozan Blotter cosmocid at ispro.net.tr
Wed Jul 13 20:12:31 CEST 2005

Dear Seong,

I've tried to see their product before and as same they always gave short replies like "no, you can't" or "no, it's impossible", i just wanted to be sure to see what i can get and look how it looks and change into my needs. There's no evaluation or demo on how you can operate with it.

May be you can have a look at the projects:
http://sourceforge.net/projects/asteriskathome/ you get an asterisk box working within one hour.
http://openser.org/pub/openser/latest/packages/ you can get RPMs for your system, so no doubt with installation.
http://areski.net/areskicc-doc-v2/ you can get a real, almost perfect Calling Card Application to use with Asterisk.
http://www.voip-info.org/wiki-Asterisk+at+large you can read on samples how SER and Asterisk connected.

The last link i'm still experiencing some problems to place everything in same machine but i think people in lists can help you as i get many help from them :)

Thanks,
Ozan