[Serusers] Linux VoIP Server LiveCD

Nils Ohlmeier lists at ohlmeier.org
Wed Jul 13 16:46:19 CEST 2005

Hi,

IMHO they are violating the GPL, because they just collected all the
opensource software which they could get. But you can not get the sources of
what they are distributing (at least I did not found it for the VoIP server
and questions regarding this topic are ignored by them). And I doubt that the
CD will contain all the sources.

opensource project :-)

Regards
  Nils