[Serusers] Locate of a FAQ

Andrei Pelinescu-Onciul andrei at iptel.org
Tue Jul 12 18:03:56 CEST 2005

On Jul 12, 2005 at 10:59, Jason Hoss <jason_hoss at quintum.com> wrote:
> I was able to do a make and then copy the .so over to the modules
> directory.  The ser -c command was the key piece of information.  Thanks
> for that.  I appreciate all of the help I got here.

Just for the record:  all the error messages are loged to syslog or, if
-E is used, to standard error. So even without using ser -c you can see
the error message in the log (depends on the OS/distribution, ussually
 /var/log/daemon.log or /var/log/messages).

The "proper" way to install & compile the mysql module is:
make include_modules=mysql
make include_modules=mysql install

Andrei