[Serusers] Locate of a FAQ

Jason Hoss jason_hoss at quintum.com
Tue Jul 12 15:51:55 CEST 2005

I tried that and got an error about a missing mysql.so file.  I
performed the make modules but was I supposed to do a make
install_modules or something like that.  I didn't see that in the
README.  Can I just do a make inside the ./ser/modules/mysql directory
and then move the mysql.so over to the modules directory manually?

Thanks for the prompt responses.