[Serusers] Locate of a FAQ

Jason Hoss jason_hoss at quintum.com
Tue Jul 12 15:15:29 CEST 2005

Okay, I have looked over all of the documentation that I could but there
really isn't anything that points to my error and unfortunately the
error message is not very descriptive.  When I try to start SER I get
the following error.

ERROR: bad config file (1 errors)

Again, this is not very decriptive and a diff on the standard file and
my uncommented file (the only changes I made to the standard were for
integration into MySQL) resulted in no changes other than a debug
difference and the commented/uncommented.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Jason