[Serusers] radius authentication with 0.9.3 stable

Steve Blair blairs at isc.upenn.edu
Tue Jul 12 13:49:03 CEST 2005

Jan:

  This morning I checked the client configuration. the
radiusclient-ng.conf file
is correct. I've also installed ngrep since I am trying to authenticate
against
a Radiator RADIUS server on a different host. The dictionary.ser definitions
have been appended to the client dictionary file. Next I use radexample
while running ngrep to attempt to test authentication. No packets to/from
this server per ngrep. What is the correct way to test authentication
outside
of SER?

Thanks,Steve