[Serusers] Try install Classkit extension

GeoTel geotelcom at yahoo.fr
Tue Jul 12 22:51:07 CEST 2005

Thanks Gareth,
As a matter of fact you don't even need that classkit.so per se if you compile php with apxs. Saying that, because I have not yum nor yamyam :-) in my OS, so I had to find out.

BTW, do you have anything in server monioring or acc or missed calls when you log on user. True there are no records in DB either.
Geo

My classkit.so is default located in /usr/lib/php/modules

I'm running Fedora Core 4, Apache 2.0.54, PHP 5.0.4.

G.