[Serusers] Session-Timers for Prepaid

Sebastian Kühner skuehner at veraza.com
Mon Jul 11 15:45:06 CEST 2005

Hi Stuart,

I'm with the same problem at this moment. I have a billing system on my
server with asterisk (credit, rates, call-cost, ...) and it works fine with
ser, too (with some TRIGGERS in the postgres database). I'm also able to
send "BYE" messages to the caller/callee to terminate the call... but I
still have to make it manually.

You wrote that have a process which runs periodically... how did you make
that? You wrote your own C-program? It would be nice to have a good command
line-timer in which you can put the sipsak command lines for every call...

Thanks

Sebastian