[Serusers] ser mysql/cache sync

Chia Huey Lim chiahuey at genme.com
Sat Jul 9 02:46:59 CEST 2005

I am having the same problem too!! At first, I had two SERs (with the same
domain name) sharing the same database, then this problem occured, then I
thought maybe two SERs with the same domain can't have access to the same
database at the same time, so I duplicated another database for the other
SER, and run synchronization, however this problem still exist.

And the other strange thing is that, when I m trying to do cross proxy call,
For example,
UA 1 registered at SER A,
UA 2 registered at SER B,
When UA 2 trying to call UA1 (via SER B), the contact is found, but call
unsuccessful, and SER B will bind UA 1 ...

Could it be mysql problem?? Or any part of the script we need to modify when
running a few SER together?

Regards,
Chia