[Serusers] serweb: "DB Error: no such table"

Jan Janak jan at iptel.org
Fri Jul 8 21:38:03 CEST 2005

On 08-07-2005 15:29, Steve Blair wrote:

> Karl:
>
>   Just for completeness let me ask if ser_mysql.sh needs to be executed
> when updating
> from 0.9.2 to 0.9.3 stable? I would normally drop the database and
> recreate it using this
> script but no changes have been made to the table definitions I can save
> some time.

  There were some small last-minute changes. Some tables did not have
  columns needed by serweb. It is better to drop and recreate the tables
  if you want to be on the safe side (otherwise you will see some error
  messsages in serweb).

  SER is not affected, you only need to upgrade if you are using serweb.

    Jan.