[Serusers] serweb: "DB Error: no such table"

Karel Kozlik karel at iptel.org
Fri Jul 8 21:14:48 CEST 2005

Hello,
plase (CC) the list in your replies.

serweb-0.9.3 match tables of ser-0.9.3

But there are a little confusion in db schema of ser-0.9.3 and ser-cvs.
Some tables have diferent names.

serweb-cvs should also match tables of ser-cvs, but I didn't check it in
last days. Note that cvs version is not oficial release. And is not
recomended to mix develeper version of serweb from cvs and oficial
release of ser.

Karel