[Serusers] SERWEB error: "Function aggergate_method() doesn'texists."

Jan Janak jan at iptel.org
Fri Jul 8 20:38:36 CEST 2005

This should be actually very simple, because you can configure yum to
fetch all the packages for you, that includes ser, serweb, rtpproxy and
all the modules.

Just create ser.repo file in /etc/yum.repos.d

Put the following in the file:

[ser]
name=SIP Express Router for Fedora-$releasever-$basearch
baseurl=http://yum.sip-router.org/fedora-$releasever/main/
enabled=1
gpgcheck=0

type yum install serweb