[Serusers] SERWEB error: "Function aggergate_method() doesn'texists."

Jan Janak jan at iptel.org
Fri Jul 8 20:34:23 CEST 2005

Since you are using Fedora Core 4, why don't you use our yum repository
which contains all the applications pre-packaged, including the classkit
extension ?

http://yum.sip-router.org/fedora-4/main/binary-i386/

Or you can download just classkit package from there. In generate I
would recommend you to use the yum repository for all the packages.

 Jan.