[Serusers] serweb: "DB Error: no such table"

Timur V. Elzhov elzhov at warelex.com
Fri Jul 8 15:46:40 CEST 2005

Dear SER experts,

I've downloaded and configured SER v0.9.3, as well as serweb, the
head CVS version. I succeeds by serweb with subscribtion, logging
on, and changing my own details. But the red message appears on my
user page:

  "DB Error: no such table".

However, again, there is now problem with actions mentioned just above.

I'm not familiar with PHP, but I found that many php files under
"serweb/data_layer/" directory contain the same "if" statement comprising
the "DB_ERROR_NOSUCHTABLE" constant:

  if (DB::isError($res)) {
      if ($res->getCode()==DB_ERROR_NOSUCHTABLE) return true;  //expected, table mayn't exist in installed version
      else {log_errors($res, $errors); return false;}
  }

- it may be useful ...

How should I locate & resolve this problem?

Much thanks.

--
Best regards,
Timur Elzhov