[Serusers] voicemail serweb+sems

harry gaillac gaillacharry at yahoo.fr
Fri Jul 8 10:20:17 CEST 2005

Hello all,

How can we configure serweb+sems to work together for
voicemail ?

voicemail plugin search here for greetings here:
# optional parameter: announce_path=<path>
#
# - sets the path where announce files are searched
for
# - the file to be played is searched in the following
order:
#   <announce_path>/<domainname>/<username>.wav
#
<announce_path>/<domainname>/<language>/<default_announce>
#   <announce_path>/<domainname>/<default_announce>
#   <announce_path>/<language>/<default_announce>
#   <announce_path>/<default_announce>
#   where <language> is taken from the body of
P-Language header
#   of the request (if any).
announce_path=/usr/local/lib/sems/audio/

voicemail Tab in serweb allow to upload or download
greetings

How can we record greetings via sems ivr plugin
(record.py) with a phone which put this .wav file in a
shared directory (with NFS) for sems and serweb ?

Regards

Harry