[Serusers] session duration accounting

Ryan Pagquil rpagquil at philonline.com
Thu Jul 7 11:59:45 CEST 2005

Hi Iqbal,
       I downloaded the gettingstarted_04.pdf and i'm now reading it. I
didn't know that there is something like that document that explains
every single detail of the ser.cfg for the benefit of the newbies. Well
i'm a newbie and i think i must read it... i was configuring SER without
even knowing the function of each parameter, i keep on guessing and
testing just to know what this thing do... well that's very nice and i
really thanks all the people here in this mailing list that helps the
newbies like me to understand the SER in almost detail.

Thanks =)
Ryan