[Serusers] multiple SER with 1 mysql server

Chia Huey Lim chiahuey at genme.com
Thu Jul 7 04:34:18 CEST 2005

Hi. I have a centralized mysql server for SER database, and have 2 SER
server connecting to the database.

I failed to bridge UA 1 that is connected to SER A and the other UA 2 that
is connected to SER B.

Quite confused with the domain and alias actually, I wish to differentiate
UA that register to different SER, thus I configure such that SER A has its
IP as domain name and SER B has its IP as its domain name. Is it
inappropriate to do that? What is the proper way to do so?

Any guideline that I can bridge UA that is connected to different proxy to
talk to each other?

Thanks in advance. =)

Regards,

Chia