[Serusers] TO header

Greg Fausak lgfausak at gmail.com
Wed Jul 6 23:21:47 CEST 2005

Oliver,

The from/to/callid in the header are the 'key' for the dialog.
None can be changed.  You will have to either:

1) use a b2bua to rewrite the from/to tags (try asterisk)
2) remove the 00 from the initial INVITE from your client.

Technically, the PSTN gateway should ignore the To tag and use
the RURI to route the call.  I don't think the To tag (or the From tag)
mean anything useful.  Who is the PSTN provider? Does the name start
with an 'L'?

WARNING: Most things I say are only half write :-)

-g