[Serusers] TO header

Olivier Taylor olivier.taylor at gmail.com
Wed Jul 6 21:52:08 CEST 2005

Good idea, but in the meanwhile, I need a solution...

Is it Rfc compliant to have 3221231231 in the Invite and 003221231231 in the

Users uses to prefix with 00 for international, and I don't want to disturb
then, I know that if I don't use 00, everytings works well.
Same for local calls, users don't use to prefix the number with
country-code, I then add country code for them.

The pity is that I have to do that in the TO header...

Olivier