[Serusers] serweb PHP errors

Daryl Sanders daryl.sanders at gmail.com
Wed Jul 6 20:39:56 CEST 2005

As I recall, I had the similar problem with previous version of
serweb. I'm not sure if it's the same as your issue, but it had to do
with an incorrect path of an include files. I think the actual include
file that was giving the problem was called "prepend" or something of
that nature. It has been a while... Hope that helps.

If you have the option to use the newer version of serweb & SER 0.9.3,
it is far easier to setup.

- Daryl