[Serusers] call routing problem

Iqbal iqbal at gigo.co.uk
Wed Jul 6 15:00:47 CEST 2005

Hi

I am mapping external numbers to internal ones in a db, eg 08450040600
maps to 040600

So when a call comes from pstn to 08450040600 it hits the ip phone on
040600, all well and good.

Now what I am testing is deploying asterisk for other features like call
pickup and all. I have managed to create separate contexts in asterisk
based on company ID (i.e virtual PBX) assigned from a DB.

And when a call from IP phone A (company id =cid=500) calls out the call
goes via ser (thats where all IP phones are registered) to asterisk, and
then out to ser --->pstn (was gonna go out via asterisk - pstn, but
decided to keep it all within ser). This is fine, because asterisk is in
the loop.

Now what I need is for inbound calls to that IP phone to also be routed
into asterisk, and then to ser and to the ipphone, that way I pull all
calls for each company into a asterisk context for all its pbx
functionality.

The problem is that when 0845 is called from pstn, I cant setflag on it,
using is_user_in, since From = pstn dialing number, and To =
4408450040600, and not 040600, any ideas on what I can match on so that
I can set the correct flag and divert to asterisk.

Iqbal